Carr in Seattle (was this week's NERW)

Scott writes in this week's edition of NERW:

<< Speaking of 'CMF, former afternoon guy B.J. Shea is now doing talk at
 Seattle's KQBZ (100.7 The Buzz), replacing the Howie Carr show that
 used to follow Tom Leykis on tape-delay out there.  >>

No wonder why Howie's show has gotten more "local" again; a couple of weeks
ago, I heard Barbara Anderson from the Mass. Citizens for Limited Taxation (I
forget the exact name of the group) and was wondering who in Seattle (or
Providence for that matter) would give a darn about her. Has anyone else
noticed a change in his show? (I rarely listen, and that one whirl of the
dial is the first time I've listened to WRKO in a while.)

Also, to refer back to a thread which was going through here a few weeks ago:
Does WRKO's traffic reports qualify as the most uninformative out there?
"There's a backup on the Mass Pike and tune back in 15 minutes to find out
where -- maybe."

-Sean