short songs

If you're talking short songs, there was a punk group
called Jodie Foster's Army that had a song named
"Count" that was a few seconds long. The singer
shouted
out-- ultra-fast-- "one two three four five six seven
eight nine ten I can count how about you?"

Even shorter: I think the group "All" had two brief
one-second "songs" in which they shouted out either
"All!" or "No, ALL!".

Another short punk song, by the Dead Kennedys, was
less than a minute long and consisted solely of the
words "I Like Short Songs".

Speaking of short country songs, remember "The Gong
Show"? The celebrity panelists had to wait at least
30 seconds before "gonging" an act. One country singer
came out and sang, "It's so lonesome in the saddle
since my horse died." Total length: just a few
seconds.
He found a unique was to NOT get "gonged".