Re: Music Of Your Life

Yes, that was how the stations were set up.  When WMYF would sign off at
sunset, it would direct it's listeners over to WZNN.  When I worked up in
Exeter, I had heard that WMYF wanted to pick up the AM Only service, but
that WESX complained about it being too close to them, since 1540 covers a
decent chunk of North Shore during the day.  That, along with WASR, forced
them to use the different services.  Of course, today the Nostalgia Network
is just a memory, as 930 and 1540 simulcast WGIR Manchester, and the WMYF
calls moved to 1380-Portsmouth and now runs the MOYL service.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7