Re: Tuna of Your Life

> when Cary Pahigian hired me at WGAN in 1981 (while i was still in
the Navy in
> Brunswick), my "homework" was to listen to Tom Kennedy middays on
'HDH, and
> Bruce Bradley in the afternoon on WBZ...  hitting the post was an
art form
> with Bruce.

Cary had some (pro-bono) fun calling ULowell Chiefs Hockey on WJUL
(91.5 Lowell) in the late 70s and 1980.  He teamed with a guy named
Bob McCann.  I think Cary was at WCCM/CGY at the time.  Then he was BZ
bound, etc.  Where's he now?  (Side note, it was Cary who had helped
arrange for the late Lou Marcel to record the bumpers, etc. for the
college station's broadcasts and made the production sound great.)

As for Marlowe, did he actually write that meaty line about Tommy
Floramo's or just belt it out?

Bill O'Neill