Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 11/5: Big Bird Gets to Live

I've listen some this week and its a good addition to the Maine Public Radio
lineup.  Maine Public Radio still cuts away for local news and weather and
WBUR seems to be making a point of adding some stories from Maine and NH.  If
they keep this up after the first week, the show should do well.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
   I like public broadcasting.  I would just rather voluntarily contribute
instead of them
   confiscating my money like they do now.

In a message dated 11/5/99 4:46:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,