Re: Maine referendum?

You are correct.  The bond passed 65% to 35%.  Maine voters were in a
charitable mood.  5 bonds totalling more than $150 million passed on Tuesday.
 One moral victory: the public TV bond recieved the least support of the five
bonds.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 11/3/99 10:10:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,