Re: radio and the plane crash

Well, here at 'BUR we've been going strong since early this morning. Of
course, it's quickly becoming less and less of a local story. Since we run
NPR's newscasts at the top of the hour (at least most of the time), we're
relying on them to handle most of the breaking news as we roll into the
afternoon, but we do have people here writing and monitoring the story, as
well as a few reporters in the field...

--Scott--

* Scott J. Saloway                   **                                        *
* Production Assistant               **        Life is Hard....                *
* WBUR Radio, Boston                 **        Radio is Easy....               *
* saloway@bu.edu                     **                                        *
* I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.                    *
* My opinions are mine and mine alone.                                         *