Kramer/McCarthy debut on WRKO (?)

I was listening to WRKO tonight, and twice they played
a promo urging listeners to tune into "Darlene
McCarthy and Lori Kramer, weeknights from 7 to 10 pm
right after Howie Carr" (the promos ran during the
Stephanie Miller show, from 10 pm to midnight). The
promo billed them as "the ladies of late night" (huh?
A show that ends at 10 pm is considered late night?)

This show had a tryout awhile back in the 10-midnight
slot...Kramer had been on 'RKO's Two Chicks Dishing
with Leslie Gold, while McCarthy had been partnered
with Jeff Katz on the morning show. Sounds like an
attempt to bring back the Two Chicks Dishing format;
the promo even used the Lipps Inc. song "Funkytown",
which had been the theme for the Two Chicks.

I had heard part of Tai's show (7-10 pm) earlier and
there was no mention that this would be his last show.
If he indeed has lost that show and is still under
contract, maybe Entercom can have him do fill-ins
or weekends. Anyway, I would guess the new Kramer
and McCarthy show will probably debut Monday in that
7 to 10 pm slot on WRKO.