RE: NH Media...you mean there is such a thing?

I live in Derry and one year when I worked at the polls, one woman was livid
that Ted Kennedy was not on the ballot, thought it was a disgrace. (I thank
my  lucky stars Ted Kennedy is not on my ballot)

BTW: Lake Wobegone....is that Arlington Pond? Canobie Lake? Flooded out
trailer parks on Rte 28?

_Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH
(I'd listen to Dan Pierce if I could pick him up, but 610 doesnt come in in
Boston, never mind inside RF loaded buildings...)

  I've even heard of people