RE:Portland Phoenix

John Bolduc wrote:

> Interesting to see the Portland Phoenix a regular item (3 issues) in Londonderry
> NH at the Shaw's Market. Seeing that Boston (40 mi)  is so much closer to
> Londonderry than Portland (95 mi) is, I wonder what the tactic is? I've seldom
> seen the Boston Phoenix prior to this.

Isn't Londonderry within Rockingham County?  If so, that wouldn't be
inconsistent with the Portland Phoenix's distribution pattern.  They're all over
the Portsmouth area, though I have to admit Londonderry's quite a stretch.
Unless, of course, they intend to make the Portland Phoenix the default
cross-promotional vehicle for their impending 92.1 affiliate licensed to
Peterborough.

Take care,
Chris