Re: 1060-1230

Great.  Geezer talk.  The rantings of angry, white, OLD men. This oughta be fun.
Topics could include incontinance, how to choose a convelescent home, wills, and
of course, the "lazy" youth of today.  Can't wait.  Maybe they'll bring in Gene
Burns too, and we can start a pool to see which talker drops dead on the air
first.  My money's on Jerry...

With 1060 going talk, I guess that spells the end for WRPT, since Bell is going to
the new station.  Maybe 650 will pick up the Christian format, which would help
their coverage in eastern Worcester county and Metrowest.  Then, what happens to
WSRO?  With the increasing minority population in Marlborough, leased time ethnic
would make sense, which could generate some badly needed cash for Bernard Langer.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7