RE: Various replies

Isn't more likely that after they pillage the VHF TV band they will go
after the FM band and force them to move to a digital format?  The
government will get a whole lot of $$$ for the new licenses and radio
manufacturers will love it.

Brian

At 05:38 PM 10/18/99 -0400, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
>Great, I hope the Funny Cookie Company will add 76.1-87.9 mHz to the
>Broadcast FM band.
>
>-Paul Hopfgarten
>Derry NH

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA