Local shortwave stores?

I realize I should probably know this, but, out of curiosity:

Are there any stores in the area that specialize in radio equipment? I'm
thinking of some place along the lines of Universal Radio in Ohio or Grove
in North Carolina.

A friend wants to get her first shortwave, and she's the kind of person
who's very picky. It's better not to order out of a catalog...

--Scott--

* Scott J. Saloway                   **                                        *
* Production Assistant               **        Life is Hard....                *
* WBUR Radio, Boston                 **        Radio is Easy....               *
* saloway@bu.edu                     **                                        *
* I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.                    *
* My opinions are mine and mine alone.                                         *