Re: FCC (was: Re: clear channel buys amfm)

With the current setup you really only have about  4 or  stations to chose
from,
Chancellor, Emmis, Clear Channel, Infinity, Entercom, Greater Media,
Disney.  It doesn't matter how many transmitters there are in a city --
there could be hundreds.  My concern is who owns and operates them.  It
seems that there are too many transmitters in the hands of too few
corporations.

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org