Re: Tropo (is it still going on?)

A couple of weeks ago, me and a friend of mine were
parked on Mass Ave, several blocks from the Prudential
Center, and I noticed a lot of bleeding coming from
the site. WROR(105.7) seemed to be the dominator for
noise. I know that this normal, but for those that
live in that neighborhood, it must be a nightmare!
BTW..why does WROR sound so over processed? I noticed
a lot of compression and excessive clipping! Is new
processing in the works? They always sounded so good.

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine
A (proud) FORMER Fuller/Jeffery employee...
Now a pro on the loose!:)

=====