Re:

Basically, Bob it has the UL's "in the city" column writer (John Clayton, also now the host of NH Crossroads on NHPTV-Ch11/WENH) story about receiving his Arbitron Diary, and (tongue in cheeck)about what "deals" he could make with local radio shows to in turn write down their show in his diary.

Such as, 'give me a $50 gift cert for XYZ store, and I'll write your show down" in my diary, and the "power" of the Arbitron Diary holder.

Heck, Bob, give John call at the UL, maybe you can get a deal to get WJIB in the Manchester ADI! (Just kiddin')

-Paul Hopofgarten
Derry NH