Re: FCC (was: Re: clear channel buys amfm)

Wow!  Paul's even more of a free market extremist than I am.  I can't even go
as far as you suggest.  What about the millions of dollars people have
invested in stations that would be lost be someone jamming their frequency?
The protection of their investment through licensing makes sense to me.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine