Re: Expos radio-TV

> I'm not sure you need permission to carry another team's games anywhere.
> But it may be that the station in Vermont had a contract with the Red Sox
> and, because of that contract, needed permission to carry another team's
> games.

 MLB treats radio and TV differently.

The rules are more lax on letting another team bring its games in via radio.
TV however each team is given a "protected" area. The Red Sox have exclusive
TV rights in the 5 New England states, and Connecticut is considered a DMZ
between the Sox and the 2 NY teams.

I am more interested in what CIQC is up to.