RE: digest V3 #522 A Boy for Knoy

I must applaud you for spelling Snigdha Prakash's name almost right..  When
I first heard it pronounced I thought it was Snigd Aprakash. She finally
spelled it out for me.  But NPR did not corner the market on people with
unusual names, its just at other places they are changed before they hit
air.  ;-)

Pax

Patrick