Traffic

I think they just get used to how the State Police report the traffic to
them. The SP Calls the Expressway , Rte-93, not the Expressway. Drives me
Crazy too.

Maybe Eli could jump in here with hisYears of experience.

Don't forget Rte-93 starts in Canton at Rte-95 and goes to the NH Border.

Bill Dunn

Official Scanner Guide                      East Coast Paging & Wireless
Systems
1-603-432-1285                              1-781-461-9969

http://www.eastcoastpaging.com

Communications Officer                    SmarTraveler Traffic Tracker-92
Metro Boston DMAT  MA-1           Mass EMT-B 831884
http://www.tiac.net/users/pwmjr        SkyWarn Taunton Spotter 99-286

:My big bugaboo is how BZ, SmartRoutes and others will sometime slip up and
:say 93 SOUTH ( which can be either the expressway OR coming in from the
:north)
:
:SOLUTION  rename the expressway 393 or 595 (every other city can do that)
:seem to recall the "inner belt" would have been 695 had it been built.
:
:Compared to Philadelphia and Detroit however, our traffic reports on radio
:are lacking..
:
:Of course I have spent a lifetime trying to figure out how US3 becomes SR3
:at the Longfellow Bridge.
: