Re: clear channel buys amfm

In a message dated 10/5/99 10:14:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<<  Does it really matter if one company
 owns 830 stations instead of 400? >>

Dan...

   only if all 830 stations are programmed by liberal democrats???  (was that
a rhetorical question?  if so, ignore my answer.   ;-)    )

my theory is that Bill Gates is just waiting until all the merging is done
(one bank, one phone company, one utility[cable/phone/electric/water], one
broadcast company, one supermarket/retail store), then he'll write a check
and be the super-duper ultimate world Monopoly champeeen!

- -Chuck Igo