Traffic(Re: New WRKO morning show debuts today)

<<On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Mark Shneyder <bostonradio@yahoo.com> said:

> I find Boston traffic reports to be very lazy at best, particularly
> the ones on WBZ where they only focus 4 or 5 major "trouble"
> spots(Central Artery, Tobin, Tunnels, MassPike eastbound and 128).

The *real* irritating thing (for me at least) is that Shadow has Land
Boulevard and Memorial Drive confused.  An actual traffic report for
Mem Drive would be useful to me (especially when a Sox game has
totally !@#$ed the B.U. Bridge rotary).  Isn't most of the traffic on
Mem Drive in PMD going towards the Pike?  That's what I would have
thought.

SmartRoutes people, I know you're out there....

-GAWollman