Re: Where's Harry?

  Donna Halper wrote:

> So with the changes at WROR, I just heard that Harry is no longer the PD
at
> WROR????

  My source (someone who works at one of the stations at 55 Morrisey Blvd.)
was told that Harry Nelson "resigned",and that Don Kelley is acting PD with
a consultant also on board to oversee these changes.Personally,I'm sorry to
see the personality replaced by the liner card/backsell routine(outside of
Loren & Wally AM drive show).Musically,they have added some songs that
haven't been heard in a while,along with a few tunes that were not big top
40 hits.Will this make any improvement in ratings??? Time will tell I
suppose.

Mark Watson