Re: Judi Paparelli

- --- Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hey, maybe if the Egan/Barnicle experiment doesn't
> work, 96.9 could pick up her
> show.  Or even better, run her on tape delay from
> noon til 2 and ditch the
> ponderous Stacy Taylor.  Just a thought from the
> trenches....

It looks as though they've already ditched Mr.
Taylor.  Someone named Charlie (didn't give a last
name that I heard) was doing that time slot, and
actually discussing local (Boston) issues.

At this point it seems they may be becomming a bit
too Boston-centric, considering that their signal
covers parts of at least five states.
===
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH