Re: Driving the calls (was: wrong call letters)

ROTFLVH (Rolling on the floor laughing very hard)

Yeah...although i think your swipe at all of my two listeners would have
been more apporpriate when i was on a carrier current station at Neew York
Univ. :) :) :)

I never had any pretentions of going to a "real" radio station by the time
I was at NYU.  In fact, my desire for getting into something the likes of
WBZ or WRKO or WOR etc was fading fast.

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org