Time signals.

Sven wrote:

>Actually there are a bunch of stations that do that....CHU in canada and
>WVA ( I think) here in the states *grin*
>Click click click click...beep beep beep...

The US Time signals are WWV, Ft Collins, CO  National Bureau of Standards
or whatever their new name is.  WWVH is in Hawaii.  These stations also
send out propagational information and are used for frequency calibration.

In Argentina, the time signal station is LOL.  In today's internet world, I
get a kick out of those call letters.

Pete