Re: WOKQ on Broadcast.com

Of course, another problem is that more and more companies are adding firewalls to
their computer systems, restricting employees access to the internet and in many
cases completely forbidding the use of audio streaming software.  It's the tired
old "productivity suffers" arguement.  As popular as audio streaming is right now,
I have to wonder how long that will last, at least during at-work hours, if this
trend continues.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7