Re: Classic Pattern Change

I remember Mark Simone years ago at WNEW AM once doing a pattern change
something similar to this (when I was 15 years old and didn't know much
about  patterns and all that tech jazz)

"You're going to hear a few seconds of static while we change antennae"
- -klunk-fizzzz- "there we go...*record starts+"

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven