More again about airborne radio traffic reports?

<<On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:48:38 -0400, Eli Sherer <eli@smartroute.com> said:

> Just a few memories..... sorry it's long.

Long is OK -- but please trim the quotation!

Perhaps you can answer a question for me:

Has any traffic reporter ever paid any attention to Memorial Drive WB
in the afternoon?  Is it just expected that everybody know there's a
10-minute wait to turn left at Western Ave?

- -GAWollman

- --