Using real names (Was Bill O"Neill's post with empty subject heading)

<<On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:21:34 -0400, mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J. Waters) said:

>         I also would appreciate it if the moderator (if that's the correct
> word), Garrett Wollman, would comment on this.

[To answer the meta-question: the term ``moderator'' applies to
moderated mailing-lists.  Since this is an unmoderated list, a more
appropriate term would be ``list owner''.]

While I prefer that people use their real names in this forum, I won't
(and in a general sense can't) insist on it.

- -GAWollman

- --