Re: Number 9... and the Bluez...

Number 9... sounds like a plan to me.. how about  Tarheel Slim doing
"Number Nine Train" ("Number 9, number 9...took my babee down the line") a
hoppin' jump blues tune from  Vol 2, More Jump Blues, Rhino # R2 71133

Seriously, we need more genuine blues songs
on the radio. About the only place you can catch them anymore is the
brief bumpers  on the Imus Show. Kudos to Jeremy Newberger, Assoc. Producer
at MSNBC for the selection of the bumpers.

Yours for the blues,
Jay Lent