Re: FM Talk 96.9

brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:

<< My memory is hazy on this one but I think that there was a brief period
 when WKLB on 99.5 was legally still WOAZ (just a few days).  It was a few
 days longer for WSJZ to become the legal ID for the 96.9 frequency.

there were a few days where the "whisper" (woaz lowell) was buried in between
the sung "wklb......boston", and also, the final day (or days), the woaz id
ran at the end of the :50 break, but before our "return to music sweeper"
(recorded element).

chuck igo
(also worked at WBCS 96.9, then Country 96.9-WKLB 105.7:  that was a really
really long simulcasting week...
which became WKLB 96.9 and then WKLB 99.5)