incomplete forwarded response

dear list members...
  in mailing my original response to movieman, my reply-all did not include
the original "list" address.  in my subsequent "forward" of this repsonse to
the list, the movieman "quote" did not translate...  allow me to try again.

chuck

original response follows:

movieman...

   appreciate your clarification.  and since you seem to know who the "behind
the scenes magic 106.7 list members" are,  who the heck are you?

movieman writes:  <>

chuck igo (wror, greater media employer... not a magic 1067)