[none]

I've been monitoring this newsgroup for approximately a year prior to my
decision recently to become vocal in it.  There have been a few individuals
on this group that I learned that I could count on any time that Smooth
Jazz, WOAZ or WSJZ was mentioned to take the opportunity to rip the format
and the station up and down.  These people wasted no opportunity to
disparage the format, its alleged ratings, the air staff and the station.

Yesterday I posted a press release to this group regarding a number of
listener's desire to keep WSJZ Smooth Jazz.  Predictably what followed was
some intense criticism from this usual group of detractors.  When I dug a
bit deeper, I was stunned to find that some of the more vocal of these
individuals were Magic 106.7 employees and air staff.

While it was not uncommon, in days gone by, for a rivalry between competing
stations, these stations, WSJZ and WMJX are within the same group.  I find
this thrash and trash disinformation campaign from Magic 106.7 employees
hiding behind screen aliases to be tacky at best.

Yesterday it was suggested that either Kim Stives or I were "the wife of a
jazz club owner, record promoter or operator of a Jazz Cruise line".  I am
none of the above, I'm not in the music or radio industry and I'm not an
advertiser or vendor to the station.  As I've said before, I'm a listener
only.  What they neglected to say was that they were shills for Don
Kelley.  You attempted to attack my credibility while yours should be in
question.