Re: WSJZ Smooth Jazz

Dear David,

As long as we're pointing fingers and accusing each other of having
ulterior motives for our postings, perhaps you should point out that you
host the evening show on the station that hopes to benefit from this
change.  The fact that you are a Greater Media employee in a Magical
position might color your perspective.

Although it wasn't my intention, the fact that you've hid your identity
would seem to add to the conspiracy theory that I've been accused of.