Re: EAS(y)...not...

  Bill O'Neill wrote:

> 3:10 pm.  In the middle of Severin's sentence, the station chops his
> audio and pulls an EAS test (straight to tones with outcue, no intro!)
> Then Severin's audio pops back on.  He didn't acknowledge since he is
> likely listening on a foldback line or pre-delay line.

   Same thing happened on WROR,3:10 PM.Austin of Boston(filling in for
J.J.Wright today) had just talked up a song (I forget what song it was) but
a few seconds later I hear the EAS test just cut the song right off.After
test,the song was joined in progress.I wonder if this also happened on the
other 3 Greater Media stations at 55 Morrisey Blvd???

Mark Watson