Have you heard more about this???

<<On Tue, 07 Sep 1999 12:58:09 -0400, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> Would Mel the Billionaire sell CBS?  And how would that affect the Boston
> market radio and TV wars?

Mel the Billionaire doesn't own a controlling interest in CBS -- but
yes, CBS is being sold to Viacom.  (In three years, Redstone will step
down and Mel will take over as chairman.)  This will put channel 38
into duopoly with channel 4.  (Hopefully it will also mean an end to
UPN.)

- -GAWollman

- --