FM 96.9 "CNN news?"

While we're in parse-mode:  'Sup with CNN news? Not that there's
anything wrong with that....   If one of the new station's goals is to
delivers a news committment, I am surprised that there wasn't a local
barter nx (if not in-house) voice to grab the clock after the CNN
optional out, etc.  Just the full boat, no wx, sx.

I'm just enjoying what is refreshingly what the host is calling,
aptly, "a shakedown cruise" of the local talk components.

Stacy Taylor, the mid-day host, says he's broadcasting "not too far
from this radio station" in South Boston.  Will 96.9 eventually
relocate to a new site to accomodate the space needs of a talk format?

Bill O'Neill