Re: Herald File Photo/ WHUE

100.7 was WCOZ for about 9 days,  THEN, I believe it became WKKT.  That last
a little longer,.... then it went to WZLX.   -  I once heard a rumour that
they wanted the ZLX call letters because they thought no one would ever
remember them.  They wanted to identify the station with frequency only.

QUESTION:   Why are all radio station owners crazy????
ANSWER:   Buy one and you'll find out.