Re: WSJZ Smooth Jazz

Well for one, Unwelcome by me! I am very disappointed
to see the station drop Jazz for Talk. I think it is
a huge waste of a large and great sounding FM signal.
I have since turned off WSJZ, and I am personally
boycotting any of the other greater media stations. I
choose not to listen to any of them. Call it childish if
you must but I whole -heartdly disagree with the change and
I refuse to listen to it.

Thank you.

of course this is all IMHO!

~M

> >Save Boston Radio's Only Smooth Jazz Outlet
> >
> >For immediate release
> >
> >Boston's only radio outlet for Smooth Jazz, WSJZ Smooth Jazz 96.9 FM, is
> >being taken off the air effective September 6, 1999.  The locally produced
> >music shows are to be replaced with a talk format that will be largely
> >supplied from outside the Boston market via satellite.  This is an
> >unwelcome move
>
> OK, stop right there!  Unwelcome by who?  I find it rather strange to find
> this multi-page press release on this list with no attribution as to who it
> is realy from.
>
> I have no problem with reading divergent opinions on this list, but I would
> like to know who's opinion I'm really reading.  And, I'd like to hear YOUR
> opinion, not just the parroting of some press release from god-knows-who
> comming from god-knows-where (the record companies?).
>
> ---
> Larry Weil
> Lake Wobegone, NH

Get your own free email account from