Howie Carr's Guest Host

Ch 56 reported on tonight's 10PM news that Peter Blute,former Massport
director who resigned recently after a controversial booze cruise
incident,filled in today for Howie Carr on WRKO.Many of the callers wanted
to discuss said booze cruise fiasco according to the Ch 56 report.Not
surprising,IMHO.

While on the subject of WRKO,I saw a posting here that they have hired Rod
Fritz to anchor their new morning show that will be heavy on news/info.In a
discussion with a couple of radio folks I had lunch with today,they believe
that new show won't stand a chance against WBZ,as they have long been the
morning drive news/info leader.And what about Darlene McCarthy? Will she
still be involved with the new RKO morning show,or will she end up possibly
getting the 10PM-1AM slot?

Mark Watson