Re: Wide-open FM reception in CT

I guess that's why my pocket radio was totally useless last night and
tonight.  Unfortunately, living in a city where almost every FM  channel
is populated by some garbage or another, there's no way of experiencing FM
DX-ing.  Unless picking up WALK-FM 97.5 out of Long Island a bit clearer
than usual from my perch
on the 56th floor of One Chase Manhattan Plaza in lower Manhattan
counts... :)

 (I have no windows in my store-room either, so that's pretty
amazing.)
- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Pete Kemp wrote:
> TV all the way up to channel 13 and beyond, scanners and Broadcast FM
were all hopping.  A big discussion on  the NYRadio Board today.
Philly/Boston FM stations were bombing into