Re: Radio Cliches

 How about:
 More music, less talk/ The station with more variety/Today's best
music/The station with a better mix/The best of today and classics of
yesterday/One great song after another/The station with all your
favorites....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Roy Lawrence(who takes lots of CD's on a roadtrip!)
Portland, Maine