Re: RRB's Bill Pfeiffer Killed In Crash

- --------------03C7F2B05D629664278EA629

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:

> <From alt.radio.broadcasting>
>
> In article <U3wz3.5691$526.55835@typhoon-la.pbi.net>,
>   "David Gleason" <david@davidgleason.com> wrote:
> > This E-Mail was received from Alan Freed, one of the rec.radio folks:
> >
> > "For reasons which will become obvious, this message is being sent to those
> > frequent and recognized Airwaves/rrb participants whose emails I could
> > quickly and easily find (so much for false email addresses) because -
> > Airwaves/rrb being a moderated board - there is no way to reach the entire
> > subscriber database at this time. Mike Anderson and I are attempting to
> > send an email to the Airwaves/rrb group in the next day or so. Please
> > forward if you wish.

> > I'll be brief in sharing sad news, as I still can't believe what I've been
> > told.
> >
> > Our friend Bill Pfeiffer, creator & moderator of the Airwaves Broadcast
> > Journal, Airwaves.com and the rec.radio.broadcast newsgroup, was killed in
> > a traffic accident Wednesday evening in the Faribault, MN area, where he
> > lived.
> >
> > Bill was 43.
> >
> > More info to come.
> >
> > -Alan Freed"
>
> ARB thread can be followed at:
>

> http://www.deja.com/=dnc/viewthread.xp?AN=520181355.1&recnum=%3cU3wz3.5691$526.55835@typhoon-la.pbi.net%3e%231/1
>
>      ~Kaimbridge~

This is a real shock.  Bill and I became email friends a couple of years ago when he tragically lost his mother.
Although we never got to meet, he struck me as a real nice guy and I enjoyed our internet exchanges on the changing
world of radio.  I am going to miss him.

Dan Cole,
WGAN

- --------------03C7F2B05D629664278EA629

<HTML>
&nbsp;
<P>Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&lt;From alt.radio.broadcasting>
<P>In article &lt;U3wz3.5691$526.55835@typhoon-la.pbi.net>,