Re: RRB's Bill Pfeiffer Killed In Crash

        Dan Cole said it very well about Bill Pfeiffer. When I was a newbie
with AIRWAVES a few years ago, I went back and forth off the group with
Bill Pfeiffer with some messages for awhile about different things.
Somehow, a very strong sense of courtesy and respectfulness always came
through in anything he wrote, to me, or to others, when I saw his many
writings. He was like a textbook of how to have a discussion on the
internet in which you might disagree strongly but always show respect for
others and their opinions. It's an odd feeling to feel so sad about someone
I never actually met. BTW, this piece that Lorraine found is great.

http://www.radiodigest.com/index.htm