Re: RRB's Bill Pfeiffer Killed In Crash

Bill had a series of bad luck over the past few years with his house fire
and his mother's passing.  He will be missed.  I hope that he will find
peace in eternity.

Brian

At 06:31 PM 9/2/99 +0100, Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:
><From alt.radio.broadcasting>
>
>In article <U3wz3.5691$526.55835@typhoon-la.pbi.net>,
>   "David Gleason" <david@davidgleason.com> wrote:
> > This E-Mail was received from Alan Freed, one of the rec.radio folks:
> >
> > "For reasons which will become obvious, this message is being sent to those
> > frequent and recognized Airwaves/rrb participants whose emails I could
> > quickly and easily find (so much for false email addresses) because -
> > Airwaves/rrb being a moderated board - there is no way to reach the entire
> > subscriber database at this time. Mike Anderson and I are attempting to
> > send an email to the Airwaves/rrb group in the next day or so. Please
> > forward if you wish.

> > I'll be brief in sharing sad news, as I still can't believe what I've been
> > told.
> >
> > Our friend Bill Pfeiffer, creator & moderator of the Airwaves Broadcast
> > Journal, Airwaves.com and the rec.radio.broadcast newsgroup, was killed in
> > a traffic accident Wednesday evening in the Faribault, MN area, where he
> > lived.
> >
> > Bill was 43.
> >
> > More info to come.
> >
> > -Alan Freed"
>
>ARB thread can be followed at:
>

>http://www.deja.com/=dnc/viewthread.xp?AN=520181355.1&recnum=%3cU3wz3.5691$
>526.55835@typhoon-la.pbi.net%3e%231/1
>
>      ~Kaimbridge~

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA