Re: WMEX Memories

"The Voice of the Turtle" was on WCOP 1150AM which also had
Martin Brookspan with a classical music show followed by Sherm Feller's
talk/interview show.  I think that Nelson Bragg ("The Mayor of Milo,
Maine")
did a live audience, western music show from the large Copley Square
studio.
I'm thinking around 1950-ish.