Re: most influential?

>>Doctoral student (hee hee hee) Donna Halper wrote:

>>And would you agree that in radio, Jerry Williams (like him or not) became
>>very influential in the talk show genre?

Definitely.

But does this quest of yours have a time frame?

Or are you seeking the "....influential of all time"?

Jerry was certainly a large influence on the development of talkradio....and
certainly helped set the standard.  But his period was probably late 70's
early 80's.  (Some in the broadcast biz see him now as 'old'.  My guess is
we won't be seeing him on the air at the new talk station for that reason.)

And let's not forget his precedent setting case before the Mass SJC
regarding one's right to work and overly binding non-compete contracts.

SP