Re: most influential?

>Doctoral student (hee hee hee) Donna Halper wrote:
<snip>
>And would you agree that in radio, Jerry Williams (like him or not) became
>very influential in the talk show genre?

        Absolutely. He was one of the pioneers in doing telephone call-in
shows as we know them today when he was at WMEX. Not just a pioneer in
Boston with that, but nationally. He also attained a high level of
influence, IMO--whether it was against the Vietnam War or against the state
seat belt law (that was a big crusade by him, right? memory goes bad in old
age).