Wierd Time Thing

Has anyone been noticing about t 4-6 second difference intermittantly
between Westwood and ABC as far as where they think the exact top of hour
is??

I tried my two sources of time via the phone and they were also off from
each other by about the same amount.. Is there something going on, or are
these the first stages of senility :)

AND does anyone have a time source you can dial up and hear over the phone
besides WWV and Bell Atlantic so I can figure out which one is (more)
correct.. I assume Bell Atlantic is wrong, but want to be sure..

Chip